'Bbuddah Hoga Tere Baap' in Oscar Archives


bbudda hoga tera baap
The Academy of Motion Pictures and Arts, Los Angeles, of world renowned Oscars, had announced that they are placing the script of 'Buddah Hoga Tere Baap' of Puri Jagannadh in which Amitabh Bachchan played the lead role in their archives.
Responding to the announcement, Big B says, 'Hats Off to Puri Jagannadh. The script of 'Bbuddah Hoga Tere Baap' is simply superb. It is great to learn that the script of the film earning a place in the archives of the Academy of Motion Pictures and Arts, Los Angeles, of world renowned Oscars. I heartfully congratulate Puri Jagannadh for earning such a rare distinction.'
In response, the director says, "A script penned by a Telugu director earning a pride place in the Academy of Motion Pictures and Arts, Los Angeles, of world renowned Oscars is really great. When I heard the news from the Big B, I felt very very happy. I adore Amitabh and he is a great icon for me. At a time, when I feel honoured for making a film with such a great artiste, my script earning a place in Oscar�s archives is really a great honour for me. I am very happy in this regard."

 
© 2013 Cinemastan |