Anushka sharma Revealed that she wont marry an actor


 Anushka sharma
Anushka Sharma, who is apparently dating her co-actor Ranveer Singh from Band Baajaa Baaraat, has been denying the buzz all this while and Simi Garewal's Simi Selects India's Most Desirable was no exception to it.
When probed by Simi, the actress said that she is open to the idea of an arranged marriage. Even her parents have said the same. On being asked if marriage is important to her she says, "Absolutely. It is very important. I want to be married and have kids. And when I'm married I probably do not want to continue working".
When probed further of her choice of marriage, she said, "I would prefer an arranged marriage."Her mother Ashima Sharma stated, "I don't think she will marry a boy from Bollywood. She is not interested in Bollywood types. I think she will go for an arranged marriage only." Her father Col. Ajay Sharma said, "She has always been insisting and even now says that she wants to get into an arranged marriage. She has even asked us to start looking for a suitable match for her." We hope that Anushka finds her Mr Right soon!

 
© 2013 Cinemastan |